The Blue card EU in Slovenia is a special permit for living and working in the Republic of Slovenia for foreign citizens (citizens of non-EU member states), who are highly qualified specialists. With Blue card EU you will obtain work and residence permit in Slovenia.
Who can receive the Blue card EU in Slovenia?
Firstly, you have to know, if you are a suitable candidate to obtain the Blue card. If you are a highly qualified individual and have a certificate of completed higher education in any country, you can submit the documentation for obtaining the Blue card EU in Slovenia. In accordance with your education, you also have to receive a higher salary, which has to be 1.5 times higher than the average salary in Slovenia. The certificate of higher education must also be confirmed by the competent institutions of the Republic of Slovenia.
The Blue card EU in Slovenia is issued by the administrative unit and confirmed by the employment service of the Republic of Slovenia.
In order to receive the Blue card EU in Slovenia you have to submit a package of documentation at the Embassy of Slovenia in your home country, like:
- Valid copy of your passport
- Commercial health insurance
- Certificate of non-criminal record from your home country
- Filled-out application, etc.
If your employer requests a Blue card EU in Slovenia for you, the employment service will request the following data:
- Confirmation of higher education (your diploma has to be translated into Slovenian language, notarized and certified by ENIC-NARIC center).
- Signed employment contract for at least one year. The salary has to be 1.5 times higher than the average salary in Slovenia.
- Statement from the employment service of Slovenia, that among Slovene citizens there are no such specialists/candidates for certain job position.
- Confirmation that the employer is registered in the commercial register of the Republic of Slovenia.
- Confirmation that the Employer regularly pays all taxes and fees.
- Request from the employer for certain job vacancy.
- Conformation that the foreigner meets all the requirements and criteria for certain job position. And also that meets all the requirements of the law.
When can I reunite my family members, if I obtain the Blue card EU in Slovenia?
The Blue card EU in Slovenia offers an opportunity to reunite your family immediately! You do not have to wait one year, as in other cases.
How can the company “DATA” help you with obtaining the Blue card EU in Slovenia?
On the basis of the power of attorney we can obtain a certain documents for you. Therefore, we can offer you full support in the process of receiving a Blue card EU. Our legal professionals will be happy to advise you and fill-out the application in Slovenian language for you!
We also have experts in tax consulting and accountants, if you will need them. If you will decide to register a business in Slovenia and obtain blue card EU in this basis, Data can help you from the first step. You can register your company here free of charge in just one day!
The company “DATA” offers you full support and advice on registering a business in Slovenia, doing business in Slovenia and preparing all the proper documents for you and your family. Contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +386 1 6001 526, Viber/WhatsApp: +386 40 530 718.
You can also find us on Facebook.