Services that foreign companies perform in Slovenia and EU

Services for foreign companies in Slovenia

Foreign companies often perform services in Slovenia and EU. The reason are the most favorable prices of the contractors and quality of services. A foreign company that concludes a contract for the performance of services must meet all necessary requirements. The company DATA can help you with legal counseling, accounting advice, and preparation of all necessary documentation.

Services in Slovenia – conditions and documentation

Firstly, the performance of works and services is possible if you perform services only for a certain period (temporarily). Secondly, if you only provide services for a particular client, located in Slovenia. Or if you are interested in the possibilities of the Slovenian market.

The first step is to obtain a Slovenian tax number for a foreign company. For certain activities it is also necessary to include the company in the VAT system. The works and services that you want to conduct on the territory of Slovenia for more than a year require that you open a subsidiary company or a branch office.

Works in Slovenia up to three months

Foreign companies can perform works in Slovenia with their employees without opening company in Slovenia up to three months in a calendar year. You can extend your works for a maximum one month. You need to prove that works and services could not be done on time for objective reasons.

The requirement for obtaining work permit is that workers have been employed in the parent company for the last nine months. In DATA we prepare the documentation for you and conduct the procedure.

If you need help, see our contact details below.

Works in Slovenia up to one year

Foreign companies that open a daughter company (subsidiary) or branch office in Slovenia can apply for work permit for foreigners for up to one year.

You can apply for work permit as the representative of the company. You also can apply for work permit as employee on other job possition.

Start a business with Slovenian company

In order to perform works in the EU, it is necessary to open a company in Slovenia and hire workers. After your employees have been registered for at least 30 days in compulsory social security, and your Slovenian company is at least two months old, you can send your workers to work outside the territory of Slovenia.

If you need more information about the performance of works and services in Slovenia and the EU, please send us an inquiry by e-mail or call us at tel. number 00 386 1 6006 270 or Viber 00 386 40 530 718.

We also suggest you visit our Facebook.

Share this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *