Virtual office is a broad term that refers to a work environment that is delivered and accessed through web-based communication. It refers to a company that may not have a fixed location yet. A virtual office therefore provides communication and address services that allow users to reduce traditional office costs while maintaining business professionalism.
Virtual office services are a perfect solution for all who would like to establish a firm and start a business, but don’t have their own business place or they are not all the time present in the country where they registered a company to receive business mail or want to reduce costs.
Advantages of having a virtual office (business address)
Let us also look at other advantages to having a virtual office:
- Saving on rent for actual office space
- Reducing costs such as electricity or power bills, cleaning, parking, equipment, internet etc.
- Getting administrative support, so you don’t need to do it by yourself or hire another person for this
- You can be abroad, but still you are fully informed about business mail and notices
- A lot of business activities don’t require actual business premise (consulting services, translation services, graphic design) – almost all activities which can be carried out in the distance and over the Internet
Company DATA can also provide you services of virtual office. We can arrange a Slovenian business address and take care of your mail – receiving and transferring to a desired address.
Business address is located at the prestigious address, Dunajska cesta 136, which represents one of the main streets to go to the center of Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. Business address is in a completely new business building, a modern equipped and elegantly designed business house with its own parking lot.
Interested in virtual office in Slovenia, Europe?
For all additional information and explanations concerning virtual office and business address in Slovenia, we are available on telephone number +386 (0) 1 6006 270, Viber / WhatsApp: +386 40 530 718 or e-mail address: email@example.com.
You are also welcome to come to our business address Dunajska cesta 136, 1000 Ljubljana. You can also follow us on Facebook.