Are you considering to register a new company in Slovenia, Europe as a foreign citizen?
How to register a new company in Slovenia as a foreign citizen? Our legal advisors have prepared step-by-step instructions on how to register a company in Slovenia.
For the company registration in Slovenia you will have to prepare the following documentation:
- Choose the name of the company
- Business address
- The founders of the company have to receive the Slovenian VAT identification number and a certificate of non-criminal record
- The list of the activities of your company in Slovenia
- The denomination of the director of the company in Slovenia – can be any person
- The minimum starting capital:
- LTD – 7.500 EUR
- branch office – there is no authorized capital needed
- subsidiary company – 7.500 EUR
- private entrepreneur – there is no authorized capital needed
We also advise to entrepreneurs to choose carefully the name of their new company in Slovenia. To register a company in Slovenia, you must choose both a short and expanded name. In addition, the name has to include the main activity of your company. The name also should differ from the others already registered in the Slovenian judicial register. You can reserve the name of the company even before the preparation of the documentation at our “One-Stop Shop” (VEM) point. The registration of the company in Slovenia at our offices is easy and free of charge.
What is the next step to start a business in Slovenia?
After the registration of the company foreign citizens have the right to obtain a single work and residence permit in Slovenia, and, because of the fact that Slovenia is an EU member, you have the right to provide services freely throughout the EU.
More questions about company registration process? Contact us!
Finally, if you have more questions about how to establish a company in Slovenia, you can contact us! E-mail: [email protected], phone +386 1 6006 270 or Viber, WhatsApp +386 40 530 718. You can also connect with us on Facebook. We give a 100% guarantee and support for business migration to Slovenia!
Leave a Reply