Are you looking for an idea for business and thinking about opening a recruitment agency in Slovenia? You can expand, transfer or open your very own business in Europe by opening a company in Slovenia. Registration of a recruitment agency implies involved a license since the chosen business activity is part of the regulated business activities in Slovenia.
Where to start when opening a recruitment agency in Slovenia?
Firstly, you need to travel to Slovenia and register your business in Slovenia. When you receive the decree that your company is registered you need to put together the package of documents in order to obtain the license (the business consultants of the company DATA will gladly assist you with it). You have to submit the gathered documents to the Ministry of Labor of Slovenia. The license is valid for maximally 3 years, after that it is necessary to prolong it.
What documents do you need to obtain the license in Slovenia?
Documents needed to obtain the license in Slovenia:
- Extract from the business registry about the registration of your company;
- Confirmation of compliance with the technical requirements;
- Confirmation of compliance with the financial requirements and the requirements of business conduct;
- Confirmation of compliance with the requirements regarding the space;
- Detailed work program regarding the implementation of services;
- Organizational chart of the existing employment;
- Confirmation of the availability of appropriate education;
- Proof of existing work relations with employees;
- Certificate of the registration of the employees in the system of compulsory social insurance.
The company DATA will gladly help you in the process of business organization and conduct in Slovenia and in the process of business immigration for you and your family. We can make this important step in your life together! With us, you are never alone!
Are you thinking about opening a recruitment agency in Slovenia? Contact us!
Write us an e-mail to the address [email protected], give us a call on the telephone number, +386 1 6006 270, Viber/WhatsApp: +386 40 530 718, or contact us on Skype data.business7. You can also follow us on Facebook.