Foreign citizens can obtain an EU work and residence visa in the Republic of Slovenia if they register a company in Slovenia. Our legal advisors can offer you support with the entire company registration procedure. In addition, the referents can help you with obtaining the EU work and residence visa.
EU work and residence visa – how can you obtain the permit in Slovenia?
One of the possibilities to receive the EU work and residence visa in Slovenia is business migration. We have in mind the following procedure:
- The preparation of primary documentation for the registration of a company in Slovenia
- The registration of a company in Slovenia – the arrival to Slovenia and the registration of the company in our office
- The company must fulfill one of the conditions in order to obtain the EU work and residence permit
- The submission of documents to the Embassy of Slovenia in your home country
For all those, who are not familiar with the Slovenian legislation and the conditions on how to obtain an EU work and residence visa, we have established a legal department. Legal advisors in our company support foreign citizens, who want to move to Slovenia and obtain an EU work and residence visa.
EU work and residence visa – where to start?
The first step towards obtaining an EU work and residence visa in Slovenia is the preparation of primary documents for the registration of your company. The required documentation depends on what form of a company you want to register in Slovenia. Legal advisor can advise you on various forms of legal entity in Slovenia yet before the registration of the company. Based on your decision on the form of a business, our legal service can, afterwards, obtain the primary documents for you.
EU work and residence visa in Slovenia – what are the conditions to obtain it?
If you want to employ a foreign citizen in any job position, the company must meet one of the following conditions:
- The company made an investment in fixed assets in the amount of 50,000 EUR within the first 6 months from the date of the registration or
- The company has a turnover of 10,000 EUR each month in the last 6 months or
- One person is full-time employed for a minimum period of 6 months in your company.
If your company fulfills one of these conditions, you have the right to submit the documents and obtain a visa.
Do you have more questions on how to obtain an EU work and residence visa in Slovenia?
Please contact our experts via phone: +386 1 6006 270. Write an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave your message on WhatsApp or Viber +386 40 530 718.