A systematic guide of business registration in Slovenia
First step: Slovenian tax number, certificate of non-criminal record and reservation of the company name
Before the actual registration of the company name, all of the foreign founders and representatives have to seek a Slovenian tax number and certificate of non-criminal record from the Republic of Slovenia.
Documentation need to obtain a Slovenian tax number for foreign companies:
- Excerpt from the registry of the parent company, which is not older than three months, attested by the notary and courtly translated to the Slovenian language
- Copy/scan of the passport and the information about the address of permanent residency of the authorized person of the parent company
- Information about the business address of the company in Slovenia
Documentation needed to obtain a Slovenian tax number for a foreign natural person, who will be the founder and/or representative of the Slovenian company:
- Copy/scan of the passport and information about the address of permanent residency of the authorized person of the future company
- Information about the business address in Slovenia
- Confirmation about the tax residency from the country, where the authorized person is a tax resident
Second step: business registration in Slovenia at the One-stop Shop at Data
Registration of a LTD in Slovenia at Data d.o.o. (One Stop Shop) – requires a minimum founding capital in the amount of 7.500 EUR.
All founders and representatives have to be present. All have to have a Slovenian tax number and prepared information (name of the company and business address, activities, information and documents of the future representative of the Slovenian company). Based on this information we will prepare an act of establishment. You take the act of establishment to the bank and open a temporary bank account and deposit the founding capital in the amount of 7.500 EUR. You bring back the confirmation of the deposited amount and together with the founding act we forward it to the competent court. Normally, it takes to 7 working days to finalize the business registration. When you receive the court’s decision regarding the registration and you change the temporary bank account to a business bank account.
Steps after business registration in Slovenia
An important step after a successfully completed business registration in Slovenia is the choice of an accounting service and a partner, who will offer complete support when conducting business.
An accountant will offer you advice and supervise your finances as well as controls unnecessary interest payments.
Accounting service at Data consists of skilled and highly educated accountants, who understand the needs of businesses and clients and help in the area of accounting, taxing, finances and commercial law.
Here at Data you can arrange everything, which is necessary for your business conduct in Slovenia.
For additional information and questions you can write to us on our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the telephone number 00 386 1 6006 270 or Viber 00 386 40 530 718. You can also follow us on Facebook.