Translation agency – business idea for your company in Europe

Translation agency: business idea for your company in Europe

Translation agency – a great business idea

To open a translation agency as foreign citizen in Slovenia, it is a great business idea! If you want to know how to register a company in Slovenia, Europe and start your business as well as migration, keep reading!

Translation agency – register your business in Slovenia, Europe

To register a translation agency in Slovenia, you Will have to visit one of the VEM points or the notary. Firstly, it is good to know, that the company registration is free of charge at VEM points. On the other hand, to do the procedure at the notary, you Will have to pay for it.

In our company Data in the capital city of Slovenia, we have VEM point, where you can register your company fast and for free. Our referent Will advise you which activities you have to register by law in order to run your translation agency smoothly. The main business activity of your translation agency will be called »Translation and interpretation«, where the interpretation is considered to be the activity of a court interpreter and the preparation of notarially certified translations.

Secondly, you have to know which documents are required for the procedure of registration. These documents are: your passport, certificate of non-criminal record from Slovenia, slovenian tax number and the statement of the owner of the place where your business address Will be.

We can obtain the documents you need for you in advance based on your authorization. We also can borrow you our business address, if you do not have one in Slovenia. All the post that you Will receive, we Will scan and send you by email.

Translation agency – business migration to Slovenia

If you open a company in Slovenia, you can also employ yourself in that company and obtain work and residence pemit in Slovenia. In order to do that, you have to prove the active business of your company. If you have at least degree from the University, you can obtain work and residence also based on that fact.

Finally, you can reunite your family members in Slovenia based on your residence permit. You can do that after one year of your legal residency in Slovenia. There are also other option to bring your family to Slovenia earlier. Contact our referents for more information!

As our company offers full support for forign citizens, we Will also help you to obtain the permit for you and your family!

Translation agency – Contact us!

If you would like to know more about translation agency or other businesses in Slovenia, contact us! Our email is: You can also call us on: 00386 1 6006 270 or 00386 40 530 718 (Viber, WhatsApp).

You can also follow us on Facebook!

Share this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *