What does opening a laundry and dry cleaning service in Slovenia encompass? What is necessary to consider in order to open such type of business in Slovenia? Opening a laundry and dry cleaning service in Slovenia is a good idea for expanding or starting a business in Slovenia, especially in bigger cities. Because of the fast-paced lifestyle of larger cities and the lack of time many people turn to services that are offering dry cleaning and ironing.
Opening a laundry and dry cleaning service in Slovenia
Opening a laundry and dry cleaning service in Slovenia does not require any licenses or permits. However, there are requirements in relation to the premises and the technical equipment.
The business activity of a laundry and dry cleaning service includes:
- Washing, dry cleaning, ironing etc. of all kinds of textile (bed linen and clothing, including fur), which is carried out mechanically, manually or in self-service laundries;
- Collection and delivery of linen or clothes for dry cleaning, washing and ironing
- Cleaning of carpets, blankets, curtains and drapes (also performed at home)
- Cleaning of textile floor coverings, and upholstery (also performed at home)
- Removing stains from clothing and textiles, cleaning of fur products
- Dry cleaning and stain removal from leather
If you have decided on opening a laundry or dry cleaning service in Slovenia, then the highly skilled experts at the company DATA can help you to register your business and conduct your business in Slovenia. They can also help you to obtain a single residence and work permit in Slovenia for you as well as for your family members.
For more information about opening a laundry and dry cleaning service in Slovenia, you can write to our email [email protected]. You can also contact us over the phone 00386 1 6006 270 or 00386 40 530 718 (Viber, WhatsApp). You can also follow us on Facebook.