Private Limited company (LTD) and individual private entrepreneur (SP) are the most common forms of business in Slovenia.
Firstly, see which company formations you can register in Slovenia.
Forms of business in Slovenia
Organizational forms of business in Slovenia are:
- Private Limited company (Ltd company)
- Individual private entrepreneur (s.p)
- Branch office (no capital required)
Due to the fact that the Ltd company is the most common company formation registered by foreigners, find out more about it.
Private Limited Company (Ltd company)
- Is a legal entity with one or multiple founders who are not liable for the obligations of their undertakings.
- The members are entitled to profits in proportion to their contributions (or contractually).
- Share capital must be paid in; the minimum amount is EUR 7,500 which is also available for operations when the company starts to operate.
- The decisions are taken by all members (in proportion to their contributions or contractually).
- Has slightly higher credibility which makes it easier to obtain bank loans.
Do you want to start an Ltd company and need help?
Our company Data is helping foreign citizens to start their business in Slovenia. At our offices you can register your Ltd company, the procedure is free of charge.
More about the registration procedure of Ltd company.
We offer full support to entrepreneurs. Firstly, we offer accounting services for your Ltd company. Secondly, we can consult you in the areas of tax and legislation, as we have legal advisors and tax experts in our company. Also we can offer you a business address and virtual office.
We can also help with business migration. Our experts can help you with the procedure of obtaining work and residence permit for you and your family in Slovenia.
Data can offer you everything under one roof, therefore we are the right partner for you.
For all additional information and explanation regarding company registration, business in Slovenia, accounting services and tax or accounting consulting we are available by phone +386 (0) 1 6006 270, Viber / WhatsApp: +386 40 530 718 or e-mail: [email protected].
We are also invite you to visit us in our office at Dunajska cesta 136, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
You can also find us on Facebook as well.
Leave a Reply