Foreign citizens in Slovenia
Foreign citizens in Slovenia, that have registered a company here, have many benefits and opportunities for doing business not only in Slovenia, but also in the other EU member states. The advantage is, that foreign citizens in Slovenia, that have registered a company in our country, can obtain a single work and residence permit and have the possibility of free border crossing inside the EU.
If you are a foreign citizen in Slovenia, you can start with the whole process after the preparation of certain documents. If you do not have enough information about the legislation of Slovenia, you can contact us and our legal department.
The opening of the LTD begins with the preparation of primary documentation. The foreign citizens in Slovenia – the founders and future directors of the company must receive:
- the certificate of non-conviction on the territory of the Republic of Slovenia.
- Slovenian VAT identification number.
- deposit of starting capital – min. 7.500,00 EUR.
How the foreign citizens in Slovenia can receive a single work and residence permit?
With a company registration in Slovenia you can obtain a single work and residence permit for yourself and your family members. You can also obtain it for your employees. The foreigner citizens in Slovenia can obtain a single work and residence permit with a company registration in Slovenia on the basis of the following conditions:
- investment in the fixed assets of the company in the amount of 50.000 EUR. The whole investment has to be made via bank transfer from the bank account of your company. or
- at least one person employed in the company for at least 6 months and this person already has his single work and residence permit (or is a citizen of Slovenia, or citizen of another EU member state). or
- your company in Slovenia has a turnover of 10,000 EUR each month in the last 6 months.
How can we help to foreign citizens in Slovenia?
Ou company offers full support to foreign citizens in Slovenia. We can help with registration of the company, choosing the company activities and company name. We also offer you a business address in Slovenia and accounting services. There are also our legal advisors and financial consultants, who will be happy to help you!
You can contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +386 1 6006 270 or Viber, WhatsApp +386 40 530 718.
Finally, you can follow us on Facebook.