Business registration and family reunification in Slovenia

Business registration and family reunification in Slovenia

Are you thinking of business registration and family reunification in Slovenia? With opening a company in Slovenia, you can later get a work and residence permit. You can get it for yourself or for foreign nationals who want to work in your company. You can also apply for family reunification. Individuals in Slovenia usually open a LTD company. On the other hand legal entities can open a subsidiary or a branch office.

A newly established company in Slovenia can also employ foreign citizens with higher education, university degree, master’s degree or PhD with an EU BLUE CARD. Furthermore, the EU Blue Card allows you to travel and work in the EU. Do you also plan to set up a business in Slovenia? You have a good idea? But you do not know how to implement it? Are you ready for new chalenges? Call us on VIber/WhatsApp +386 64 173 023 and we will provide you with complete support.

 Start your own business in Slovenia now!

Employment of citizens from EU countries

If you want to employ an EU citizen you can do so on the same terms as a citizen of Slovenia. You do not need to obtain the work permit or employment service consent for their employment. Our legal team  will give you full support in the process of business registration and family reunification.

Employment of foreigners from none EU countries and family reunification

Non-EU citizens can also open an LTD company even without residence in Slovenia. You will need 7500 € of starting capital. You can later use it on salaries, expenses and similar. But to apply for work and residence permit you will need to fulfill one of three options. The options are:

  • 50.000€ investment into fixed assets of the company,
  • or 10.000€ monthly revenue each month for 6 months,
  • or to have an EU citizen employed for 6 months on full time salary.

Once you fulfill one of possible conditions, you can ask for work and residence permits. It is also good to know, that if both, husband and wife are employed in Slovenia, children can also get residence permit. In other words, family reunification is easier if both have a job in Slovenia.  On the other hand, if only one parent is employed, for family reunification you will have to wait up to two years. Want to know more what option is best for you? Don’t wait! Write us on

Call us on +386 64 173 023  (Viber/WhatsApp) to find out more about business in Slovenia!

Let Data help you with registration and reunification

Why is Data the best partner for you? First of all, we can provide you with the best support. It is wise to have good advisors in the beginning. Let us anwser your questions before and after you start your business. At Data, we understand business people. Above all, our consultants will provide you with full support in the entire company registration process. Don’t wait! Call us. For all information, write to us at or call us at +VIber/WhatsApp +386 64 173 023. We advise you also to visit our Facebook  and Instagram. You can sign up for free webinars on business in Slovenia.

Share this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *