The company “DATA” offers full support with migration to Slovenia. Our legal advisors can advise you on migration law and on how to obtain work and residence permit in Slovenia. If you are considering opening a company in Slovenia, you can obtain a single work and residence permit for you, your family and for your future employees.
The application for the first temporary residence and work permit must be submitted to the Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia abroad, in your home country. The application will be then send to the competent administrative unit in the Republic of Slovenia. Our legal advisors can assist you in migration to Slovenia:
- advise you on the opening of a company in Slovenia
- prepare a package of documents for the registration of the company in Slovenia
- consult on what documents you need to obtain a single work and residence permit for you and your family
- help you in the procedure for obtaining a single work and residence permit in Slovenia
Our legal experts offer expert support to foreign citizens, who will decide to start a procedure of business migration to Slovenia. We give a 100% guarantee on the assistance regarding migration to Slovenia!
Different types of a company in Slovenia
The first step of migration to Slovenia is a definition of a form/type of a company that you will register. There are three possible ways of establishing a company:
- LTD (opened by a natural person, requires authorized capital in the minimum amount of 7,500 euros)
- Subsidiary company (opened by a legal entity, also requires the authorized capital in the minimum amount of 7,500 euros)
- Branch office (opened by a legal entity, authorized capital not required)
Residence permit and migration to Slovenia
The second step of migration to Slovenia is to determine the way of obtaining a single work and residence permit. To obtain it after the company registration, you have to meet one of the following three conditions:
- The fastest option is an investment of 50,000 euros in fixed assets (including the authorized capital in the amount of 7,500 euros);
- The cheapest way is to hire an EU citizen or a person, who already has a work permit in Slovenia for at least 6 months
- The third option is that your company’s income is at least 10,000 euros for 6 months each month
- It is also possible to obtain residence permits for founders with higher education without meeting these conditions
The third step of migration to Slovenia is the process of family reunification, which includes the spouse and minor children. Officially it is possible one year after the spouse obtains a single work and residence permit.
“DATA” is the leading Slovenian company in the field of entrepreneurship support and has a high reputation in the market!