Limited Company in Slovenia, Europe – Free of charge registration!
The most frequent form of the company in Slovenia is Limited Company (LTD).
Firstly, a Limited Company is a legal entity. Secondly, shareholders are not personally responsible for the liabilities of the company, except for the obligation to pay up their capital contributions. Limited Company is a good choice for every entrepreneur, which desires to work in a stable environment.
How much share capital is required to establish a Limited Company in Slovenia?
Minimum share capital to register this type of company is 7.500,00 EUR.
The main features of Limited Company
- At least one shareholder.
- Minimum share capital 7.500,00 EUR; minimum per person 50,00 EUR.
- A Limited Company is runned by at least one managing director, who doesn’t have to be a Slovenian citizen or resident in Slovenia
- No restrictions on foreign shareholders
- The authorised capital is composed of an amount of contributions paid in by members (up to 50 members), but there can also be a single member.
- The company is established with the partnership agreement, which must be in notarial form. The company opens a bank account and pays share capital.
- The members are entitled to profits in proportion to their contributions in LTD
- The decisions are taken by all members of LTD, in proportion to their contributions
Where can you register a company and how?
You can register your company at our offices in Data in the capital of Slovenia. The procedure can be done in just one day and it is free of charge!
After the registration process, you will have to open a business bank account, because you Will have to deposit the capital. We can help you to choose the suitable bank in Slovenia. The bank will give you the certificate about deposit, and you will bring the document back to us.
What about the accounting service?
In addition, we can arrange you a meeting with our accountant, if you wish, and offer you professional tax and accounting consulting! You can also have your accounting service here, at Data. Therefore our company employes many experienced accountants.
More questions about company registration process? Contact us!
Finally, if you have more questions about how to establish a company in Slovenia, you can contact us! E-mail: [email protected], phone +386 1 6006 270 or Viber, WhatsApp +386 40 530 718. You can also connect with us on Facebook. We give a 100% guarantee and support for business migration to Slovenia!