Employment contracts are the basis of the employment relationship. What do they have to include? What are the most important details you need to consider? Do you want to register a company in Slovenia? Do you want to migrate your business here? You are in the right place! Just call us on +386 40 530 718 (Viber/WhatsApp).
What are employment contracts?
In essence, they are formal documents by which the employee and the employer agree on the way they will work together. This is the basis for employment. Yet, when you draw an employment contract, you must consider the Employment Relations Act (ZDR-1). In brief, it is a collective agreement that binds the employer and the company’s internal acts. Do you find this helpful? Do you want to know more? Just call us on +386 40 530 718 (Viber/WhatsApp) and get in touch with our legal advisors!
What do they have to include?
To point out, Article 31 of the Labour Relations Act (LRA-1) sets out what employment contracts must include.
- Details of the parties, indicating their place of residence or office address,
- Date when work starts,
- Title of the type of work with a brief description (education level, conditions),
- The place of work (if you don’t include anything, then it is at the office’s address),
- The duration of the employment contract; the reason for a fixed-term contract and a provision on yearly leave (how can you take it if you have fixed-term contract),
- Provision for daily or weekly working time and distribution of working time,
- The amount of the basic salary in euros to which he or she is entitled for the performance of his or her work under the contract of employment, and any other payments,
- Provision on the other components of the worker’s salary; the pay period, the pay day and the method of payment
- Provision on annual leave,
- The length of notice periods,
- Reference to collective agreements or general acts of the employer that lay down the conditions of employment,
- Other rights and obligations that the Employment Code states.
To this end, these are the essentials you must have in the employment contracts for your company. In case you want to know more, just call contact us!
What other provisions can employment contracts include?
To point out, the above elements legally bind the employer. Still, there are other provisions that are part of the contract. To illuminate, for example, provisions on conditional work; competition clauses, clauses on the protection of business secrets, etc. Do you know what? Our legal advisers can also advise you on the additional clauses! In either case, just call us on +386 40 530 718 (Viber/WhatsApp) and schedule a meeting!
They must be in paper form!
Moreover, employment contracts for your company must be in paper form. How does this look like? How can you do it? To clarify, the employer must give the worker a proposal an employment contract normally three days before you conclude it. Also, a employment contract in paper form at the time of conclusion. In other case, the employment contract will not be valid. This is very important to know! If you need more information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help!
Register a company – choose DATA!
Summing up, if you want to register a company in Slovenia, DATA is the best choice for you! Why? Because we have rich experience of more than 30 years. In short, we try to help every client register and grow their business. Our team of professionals provide quality business, tax, and legal services. Do you want to know anything about taxes in Slovenia? Anyway, are you ready for a business migration to Slovenia? Don’t wait! Start your business adventure this year! Without a doubt, we will guide you through the whole process. And guess what? We can stay with after! Your way to success will be much easier with our help! Don’t wait! Just contact us! Last but not least, if you want to follow our work, please visit our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.