European Business Awards Organization has published nominees for prestigious business awards. Data is running for awards in great competition of seven Slovenian companies for title Ruban d’Honneur. Winner will be anounced in April 2014.
The European Business Awards’ primary purpose is to support the development of stronger and more successful business community throughout Europe.
The European Business Awards` aims to:
- draw attention to and recognize our best business and what they are doing
- enable companies of all sizes and industries to compare themselves to and learn from the very best in Europe
- stimulate the debate about the future shape, form and substance of the business community in Europe
Since 2007, the European Business Awards has been exposing thr most innovative business on the continent by promoting success, innovation and ethics in the European business community.
In 2011 the EBAs engaged with over 15,000 organisations in over 30 countries showcasing the best in class, the winners from a diverse range of industries from across 30 European nations.
Participants represented a combined turnover of over € 1 trillion Euros, employing over 2.7 million people.
There are three main criteria for choosing finalists
- a high degree of innovation
- business excellence
- sustainability of the business
Ranking the national champions is truly a great honor for Data. We are excited to see the Slovenian company in the next round.
Leave a Reply