Family reunification in Slovenia – business immigration
The question of business immigration and family reunification in Slovenia is very common one. For many people, business immigration to Slovenia is not an option without relocating the family as well. Every country has its own migration law and legislation and provides the opportunity for business immigration.
How to start business immigration and family reunification in Slovenia?
The process of family reunification in Slovenia (business migration) starts with company registration. After the registration one of the terms for obtaining a single work and residence permit in Slovenia has to be fullfiled.
In this manner, when one of the family members receives the single work and residence permit in Slovenia, the process for residence permits for other family members can begin.
According to Slovenian legislation, the process of family reunification can be started after the first prolongation of the single residence permit of one of the family members.
A spouse can reunite family members after his 1st year of residency in Slovenia.
What are other alternatives for family reunification in Slovenia?
Listed below are the alternatives for reunification with children without waiting one year:
- Firstly, enrolling the children in school in Slovenia (for children older than 6 years). It is possible after one of the parents has a legal status in Slovenia (single work and residence permit).
- Secondly, enrollment in higher education in Slovenia.
- Finally, for children under 6 years it is in some cases possible to obtain a residence permit without waiting one year, but both of the parents have to have a residence permit in Slovenia. It is worth mentioning, that here each case is handled individually due to a lack of a legal basis.
Alternative options for reunification with a spouse without waiting one year:
- Firstly, the spouse can be employed in your company and obtain a single work and residence permit based on employment.
- Secondly, it is possible to obtain a residence permit based on enrollment in higher education in Slovenia.
- Finally, it is possible to obtain a long-term visa D (length is up to one year) based on enrollment in Slovenian language courses in Slovenia.
The company Data will gladly help you through the processes of business immigration and family reunification in Slovenia. The experts in the company Data offer support in business expansion to entrepreneurs from all around the world since 1990.
Family reunification in Slovenia – our services
Our company Data offers full support to foreign citizens, not only with family reunification in Slovenia. We also offer:
- accounting services.
- legal and tax consulting.
- business address.
- company registration.
- marketing services, etc.
With us you can get all in one place!
More questions abour family reunification in Slovenia? Contact us!
If you have more question about family reunification in Slovenia, you can contact us! Write us an e-mail to the address email@example.com. You can also give us a call on the telephone number, +386 1 6006 270, Viber/WhatsApp: +386 40 530 718.
In addition, you can find us on Facebook.