Trade of oil products and natural gas in Slovenia and on the territory is a very lucrative and successful business. If you are already conducting similar business, you can expand your business to Slovenia and the entire EU since Slovenia has a very advantageous economic and geographical position.
In order to conduct business of trade of oil products and natural gas in Slovenia there is no need to obtain any licenses or permits and there are no special conditions for this business activity.
If you are interested in trade of oil products and natural gas in Slovenia and will register a company in Slovenia you will then have to comply with:
- Minimal technical standards
- Inspecting measurement instruments regularly
- Keep records of goods and do inventory of goods
- Set official working hours
Legislation that deals with this type of business activity:
- Trade Act (Zakon o trgovini (ZT-1))
- Rules on minimum technical requirements in the conduct of commercial activities (Pravilnik o minimalnih tehničnih pogojih za opravljanje trgovinske dejavnosti)
- Metrology Act (Zakon o meroslovju (Zmer-1))
The Ministry of Economic Development and Technology regulates the business activity of trade of oil products and natural gas in Slovenia.
The company DATA can help you in the process of organization and business conducts in Slovenia but also in the process of business immigration for you and your family. We can make this big step in your life together. With us, you are never alone!
Write us an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call on the telephone number, +386 1 6006 270, Viber/WhatsApp: +386 40 530 718, or contact us on Skype: data.business7. You can also follow us on Facebook.