Trade business in EU with company in Slovenia

Trade business in Europe with company in Slovenia

Trade business in European Union

Trade business in European Union with company in Slovenia is a great opportunity for foreigners for business and residency in Europe.

If you want to do trade business as foreigner without residency, you can open Private Limited Company. If you already have trade business in your own country, you can also establish branch office. For Private Limited Company you need initial capital in amount 7.500 euros. You can spend capital to operate with your business after company registration (up to 7 days).

Before starting trade business you have to obtain slovenian tax number as foreigner. You also need to know where you will use business address. During registration procedure you must enclose verified statement of owner. We will be happy to offer you business address along with accounting services.

With trade business in Slovenia to residency and work permit

With investment in your business you can immediately start with work and residence permit procedure. Minimum amount for investment is 50.000 euros. Second option is based on active business – you are obliged to have one employed person for full time for 6 months. Proof of active business is also 10.000 euros of income on your businesses bank account every month in last 6 months before submitting application.

That is not the only possibility. If you have finished university in your country, you have possibility to get work and residence permit without investment.

Our legal department will guide you through the process of obtaining work and residence permit. We will also prepare all documents and run procedure based on authorization.

VAT number for your trade business in EU

Obtaining VAT number for your trade business is usually the first step after company registration. That is why it is good to know more about the procedure of obtaining the number before you will register your company. In Slovenia, a company that has exceeded (or is likely to exceed) 50.000 euros taxable turnover in the 12 months, has to enter into the value-added tax system. You can also enter in VAT system voluntarily. In that case you have to prove that you will be active in your carpet business. You can prove it with renting warehouse, employing people, pro forma invoices etc.. Tax consultants and accountants in Data will advise you and submit application in Tax office.

If you want to start trade business, contact us. Write us an e-mail or call us on phone number: +386 1 6006 270, Viber/WhatsApp: +386 40 530 718.

You can also find us on Facebook.

Share this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *