Were you thinking about opening a private kindergarten in Slovenia? The last year, Slovenia has experienced a »baby boom« and as a consequence it makes sense to consider opening a business connected to children, such as opening a private kindergarten in Slovenia
Opening a private kindergarten in Slovenia – steps
The first step when opening a business in Slovenia in any case is company registration. In order to open a private kindergarten, it is necessary to register to appropriate business activity. There is a difference between »child-care« and »private kindergarten« since these activities do not mean the same thing. In Slovenia, kindergartens accept children from ages 11 months onwards and kindergarten is considered as pre-school education and is not compulsory.
Opening a private kindergarten in Slovenia involves enrolling in the registry with the Ministry of education and sports. When enrolling in the registry, it is necessary to submit:
- Act of establishment of the company
- The decree that the company is entered in the court registry of Slovenia
- Filled-out application about fulfilling all the terms for carrying out this type of business activity
- Resolution confirming that the space of the kindergarten meets all the requirements
- Document confirming there is a third person with the appropriate education present in the company
You can open a private kindergarten in your own apartment or house but, of course, it has to meet the technical requirements. However, it is worth remembering that if there is a playground next to your house, it has to be fenced in order to meet the requirements.
Some of the other technical requirements are listed here:
- Hinged doors are not permitted
- Electrical outlets should be located at least 1,5m from the floor and there have to be protectors on the electrical sockets
- The height of the ceiling has to be at least 2,40m
If you are interested in opening a private kindergarten in Slovenia, the company DATA will gladly offer you professional support with the company registration as well as with obtaining the permit for conducting this business activity in Slovenia. Our experienced staff can help you with all the bureaucratic questions.
Free consult! Contact us!
Write us an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call on the telephone number, +386 1 6006 270, Viber/WhatsApp: +386 40 530 718, or contact us on Skype data.business7. You can also follow us on Facebook.