HR consulting is a service, which includes help with the tasks and decisions in daily practice with the staff, in terms of counselling and individual solutions for simple and complex personnel issues.
HR consulting includes advising on employment law, which is necessary for companies and employees.
Consultants assist in:
- preparation and checking of employment contracts,
- ordinary or extraordinary dismissal by you or an employee
- breach of employee’s contract
- conducting disciplinary proceedings
- assessment of annual holiday
- jubilee rewards
HR consultants form internal rules and company policies:
- rules on labour relations,
- terms of disciplinary and material liability of employees,
- rules on the organization and systematization of jobs
- terms of wages and other income of the company,
- rules for the protection of personal data,
- workplace abuse prevention regulations
- other internal rules and regulations.
HR consultants can prepare documents related to work (in accordance with the Law of the company records in the area of labour and social security).