Benefits of growing a subsidiary company
Benefits of growing a subsidiary company are many. They are adding value to your main company. One of the best ways to expand your business is also by adding a subsidiary. What does it mean? It means that the owner is a legal person, it is a legal entity. The form of the company is Ltd. Also the taxation is 19 % of profit. Why establish a subsidiary? Read this article to find out more!
Do you also plan to set up a business in Slovenia? You have a good idea? But you do not know how to implement it? And you are ready for new ventures? Call us on VIber/WhatsApp +386 30 640 995 and we will provide you with complete support.
Subsidiary company in Slovenia – what are its benefits?
Subsidiary company is a great chance for many international firms to enter the EU market. And to expand the business of foreign firms. The benefit of opening a subsidiary company in Slovenia is also the possibility of applying for EU tenders. Also for the simple flow of goods within the EU and the chance of multiple types of work permits. What is more, a subsidiary provides liability protection and tax benefits. Benefits of growing a subsidiary company are that it helps you in your future business plans. You have ideas , but you need help? Do also you need business advice? In this regard, Data company offers you full support. Are you also thinking in expanding your business? Do you plan to open a subsidiary? And you need assistance? Then you are on the right place.
This could be the best next step for you. Do not wait. Start the procedure now! We are at your disposal. You are also welcome to contact our law experts.
Subsidiary company – opening process
If you decide to open a subsidiary company in Slovenia you will also need to prepare some documentation. What documents do you need? The documents are listed below.
- Copy of your and representative passport, permanent address, date and place of birth.
- Certificate of tax residency from your country, where you are a taxpayer.
- Extract from the business registry from the parent company
- Signed power of attorney so that we will prepare for you all the necessary identification numbers and other documents in Slovenia.
- Name and activities of the future company.
- 7.500 EUR of share capital.
What our company also provides for you:
- Slovenian tax number (for representatives and parent company).
- Official address and virtual office, where your company will have business seat.
- Company name reservation.
- Documentation needed to register a company.
- Founding Company Act.
You also have questions? And you want to be successful? Our team of 45 professionals will help you with different fields. They will help you with every question you might have for company registration in Slovenia.
Subsidiary company – types of work permits
Benefits of growing a subsidiary company are many. You can also employ foreign workers. They can also work in other EU countries. But there are also some conditions that apply. What are they? What do you also need? These are the several conditions for work permits:
- that you have at least 1 full time employee in the last 6 months or
- that you have 10,000 euro income per month every month for the last 6 months or
- or you have made an investment in the amount of 50,000 euros in material resources
Do you also like to find out more? Also you need consultation? Are you a business owner who is looking to register a company in Slovenia? Then, you can apply for our free webinar on company registration !
Do you plan to start a business in Europe? Our team will be happy to help you. Send us an email to [email protected] You can visit our Facebook and Instagram. You can also sign up for free webinars on business in Slovenia.