Business activity of temporary employment agency

Business activity of temporary employment agency

If you are thinking about opening a company concentrating on finding suitable labor force for an employer, you can open a temporary employment agency in Slovenia. But it is a regulated business activity so you need to abide by specific regulations to provide such business in Slovenia.

Business activity of temporary employment agency in Slovenia

In order to start your business in Europe, you would have to register a company in Slovenia first. Non-EU citizens can open an LTD company in Slovenia.

Then to provide services of temporary employment agency, you firstly need to obtain service concession from the Ministry of Labor. The legal entity obtaining the service concession has to fulfill conditions about the appropriateness of the labor force, business premises, equipment etc.

To obtain the service concession, your company would have to prove financial and business capability. It has to have a positive financial report for the past two years and also have to have all taxes and salary obligations paid. If the company operates less than two years, it has to fulfill those conditions for the time since starting the business.

The application for obtaining concession as a temporary employment agency also has to include a detailed program of the part of the services the company will offer. The holder of the service concession has to report to the ministry about its business activity on a quarterly basis.

The temporary employment agency has to legal officers with at least VII. level of education. They have to have 2 years work experience and have passed the exam of professional competence.

Are you considering company registration?

Call us for more information to +386 1 6006 270 or write to us on


The service concession of temporary employment agency in Slovenia is granted for a limited period

The Ministry of Labor issues the service concession for a period up to three years. They also have a registry about granted concessions for temporary employment agencies.

Register a company with the support of company Data!

Data can assist you to register a new company in Slovenia. We can obtain the necessary documents for company registration

You can also register the company at our office, as we are a governmentally licensed VEM point.

Our legal department can help you to understand the conditions of running a temporary employment agency. They can also assist you to apply for concession for the business activity.

At Data, we also offer accountancy services and tax consultation.

Should you need a business address, we can also provide services of virtual office.

For more information on company registration in Slovenia, you can write to our email You can also contact us over the phone 00386 1 6006 270 or 00386 40 530 718 (Viber, WhatsApp). You can also follow us on Facebook.

Share this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *