Are you considering registering a company in Slovenia and starting a new life here? The idea of registering a company in Slovenia should be carefully planned anywhere, especially if the registration takes place in another country, where you are not familiar with the legislation.
Before the registration of a business activity, every potential customer of ours asks – “What I need to know when registering a company in Slovenia?” In our company you can get all the answers about the Slovenian legislation system and bureaucratic issues, as we have 28 years of experience in the field of entrepreneurship and corporate, labour and migration law.
If you are a citizen of a country, which is not a member of the EU, then you have to get acquainted with the requirements in the procedure for the registration of the company in Slovenia and also the conditions for obtaining a single work and residence permit – if you want to live and work in Slovenia based on the registration of the company.
Our legal professionals will help you determinate the most suitable type of business in Slovenia for you.
Three options of registering a company in Slovenia
There are three options of registering a company in Slovenia:
- register a LTD (registered in the name of a natural person; the authorized capital is required in the minimum amount of 7,500 euros, while with the registration less documentation is required)
- register a subsidiary (registered in the name of a legal entity; the authorized capital in the minimum amount of 7,500 euros is also required)
- register a branch office (registered in the name of a legal entity; the authorized is not required)
In order to register any type of a company in Slovenia, the founder must receive:
- a Slovenian VAT number
- the certificate of non-criminal record from Slovenia
The legal professional will prepare all the necessary documents based on your power of attorney.
Fixed costs of running your business
Before registering a company in Slovenia, we also advise you to choose a bank and find out about the fixed costs of running your business. Our financial professionals can calculate the costs regarding salaries, taxes, managing your business account and accountant services.
How to start a life in Slovenia?
The second step immediately after the registration of a company in Slovenia is, in most examples, moving and planning a life in Slovenia.
To obtain a single work and residence permit after registering a company in Slovenia, you have to fulfill one of the three conditions:
- the fastest option – an investment of 50,000 euros in fixed assets (the authorized capital of 7,500 euros is included in this investment);
- though employing an EU citizen or a person, who already has a single work and residence permit in Slovenia
- the third option is to prove that the income of your company in the last 6 months is 10,000 euros every month, then you can apply for a single work and residence permit
There is also the possibility of obtaining a single work and residence permit for the founders with higher education.
The third step is the process of family reunification, which includes the spouse and minor children. The process of family reunification is officially possible one year after the employee obtained a single work and residence permit. Other options also exist.
Our full support includes expert services in the field of legal issues (immigration, economic, business activity), services in the field of accounting, taxation, finance, European grants and projects, marketing and IT consulting services, creation of Internet resources and promotion in the Internet.
For more information on how to start your business in Slovenia, you can write to our email [email protected]. You can also contact us over the phone 00386 1 6006 270 or 00386 40 530 718 (Viber, WhatsApp). You can also follow us on Facebook.