Are you thinking about opening a hotel or hostel in Slovenia? In Slovenia, tourism is a rapidly growing field in the past years. More and more tourists from all around the world are travelling to Slovenia – regardless of the part of the year, the number of tourists is growing.
Opening a hotel or hotel in Slovenia starts with the registration of a company and choosing an appropriate space. Registration of a company is a relatively fast process that takes up an average of 5 business days. Here there will be no obstacles to the start of your business activity
In order to carry out the business activity of a hotel or hostel it is necessary:
- To find a properly designed space
- To obtain an operating permit
- The space and the surrounding area have to meet the minimum technical requirements
- Prepare a price list of your services and products
- Establish working hours
- Abide by the restrictions of the sale of tobacco and alcohol
- Register the work with food products with the Ministry of Agriculture
- Ensure occupational safety and health at the work place
It is not necessary to obtain any particular licenses or permits. But bear in mind that even after fulfilling all the requirements and starting with the hotel’s/hostel’s operations, an inspections will come to check up if you are in fact carrying out all the appropriate procedures. This means that all rules of fire, health, safety and hygiene standards have to be met without fail.
The company DATA has many experiences offering support when opening a hotel or hostel in Slovenia. We can help you; starting from the process of company registration, finding an appropriate space as well as helping you conduct business in Slovenia.
Write us an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call on the telephone number, +386 1 6006 270, Viber/WhatsApp: +386 40 530 718, or contact us on Skype data.business7.