The EU Blue card in Slovenia is a special permit for living and working in the Republic of Slovenia for foreign citizens (citizens of non-EU member states), who are highly qualified specialists. With EU Blue card in Slovenia you will obtain work and residence permit in Slovenia.
Who can receive an EU Blue card in Slovenia?
If you are a highly qualified individual and have a certificate of completed higher education in any country, you can submit the documentation for obtaining an EU Blue card in Slovenia. In accordance with your education, you also have to receive a higher salary, which has to be 1.5 times higher than the average salary in Slovenia. The certificate of higher education must be confirmed by the competent institutions of the Republic of Slovenia.
The EU Blue card in Slovenia is issued by the administrative unit and confirmed by the employment service of the Republic of Slovenia.
In order to receive an EU Blue card in Slovenia you have to submit a package of documentation in the Embassy of Slovenia in your home country, like:
- Valid copy of your passport
- Commercial health insurance
- Certificate of non-criminal record from your home country
- Filled-out application, etc.
If your employer requests an EU Blue card in Slovenia for you, the employment service will request the following data:
- Confirmation of higher education (your diploma has to be translated into Slovenian language, notarized and certified by ENIC-NARIC)
- Signed employment contract for at least one year. The salary has to be 1.5 times higher than the average salary in Slovenia
- Statement from the employment service of Slovenia, that among Slovene citizens there are no such specialists/candidates for certain job position
- Confirmation that the employer is registered in the commercial register of the Republic of Slovenia
- Confirmation that the employer regularly pays all the taxes and fees
- Request from the employer for certain job vacancy
- Confirmation that a foreigner meets all the requirements and criteria for certain job position and meets all the requirements of the law
When can I reunite my family members, if I obtain an EU Blue card in Slovenia?
The EU Blue card in Slovenia offers an opportunity to reunite your family without waiting one year, as in other cases.
How can the company “DATA” can help you with obtaining an EU Blue card in Slovenia?
On the basis of the power of attorney we can obtain a certain documents for you and offer you full support in the process of receiving an EU Blue card in Slovenia. Our legal professionals will be happy to advise you and fill-out the application in Slovenian language for you!
The company “DATA” offers you full support and advice on registering a business in Slovenia, doing business in Slovenia and preparing all the proper documents for you and your family. Contact us via e-mail [email protected] or call us on +386 1 6001 526, Viber/WhatsApp: +386 40 530 718. You can also follow us on Facebook
Leave a Reply