Obtaining A1 work form in Slovenia-most common questions

Obtaining A1 work form in Slovenia-most common questions

Obtaining A1 work form for workers

Obtaining A1 work form is for employers want to send their employees to work abroad. Slovenian company which provides services abroad must obtain A1 form for each worker. A1 form proves that a worker has an insurance in Slovenia. At the time of work in another country. Doing business in Slovenia is a perfect choice for you . Employers, are you interested in obtaining A1 form for your employees ? You can obtain it by authorizing our legal experts Do not hesitate to call us on +386 030 640 995  or write to data@data.si.

Salary calculator in Slovenia/EU

Obtaining A1 work form – how to apply?

Doing business in Europe might be an opportunity of a lifetime. In this case , A1 form must have each worker who works abroad . This form also have sole proprietors who provide services abroad a certain period of time. With A1 form a worker proves that social legislation of Slovenia also applies to him while working abroad. Company Data can help you out in the entire process ! An authorized person can be anyone you trust. Our experts can give you full support with the application for A1 form.

Call us on +386 030 640 995  (Viber/WhatsApp) to learn more about business in Slovenia!

Working abroad – required conditions

A1 form obtains in the case of a temporary work abroad. In this case, the employer can only send a worker to work abroad if he works in Slovenia! However, he can prove this if he meets these conditions:

  • it has been registered for at least 2 months in Slovenia
  • has (unblocked) transaction account
  • has an adequate number of employees according to the size of the company
  • performs the activity which he stated on the application
  • does not violate the main regulation of labor law . Did not receive a fine more than once in 3 years.
  • employer was sending the calculations of tax deductions for income
  • he does not have unpaid taxes.

Where can we get A1 form?

The A1 form is issued by the Health Insurance Institute of Slovenia (ZZZS). Further, ZZZS has to see if the employer or the applicant meets the conditions . They obtain data from the Agency of Slovenia for Public Legal Records and Services (AJPES). Also the Financial Administration of Slovenia (Furs) .

The pension in Slovenia/EU

Other important facts

Obtaining A1 form is important for each worker separately. However, each worker can have only one A1 form in a period. The conditions for the self – employees differ . This is because they work alone and have no employees . In this case , you do not have to meet the condition of employment of other workers. However, you must be into social insurance for at least two months.

The employer must inform ZZZS if the worker did not go to work abroad . After obtaining A1 form or finished his work earlier. ZZZS will notify the competent authorities about that. You also can do early cancelations only via e – VEM.

Contact us!

Do you plan to start a business in Europe? Do you also want to learn more about the certificate A1?  Send us an email to data@data.si. Information about opening a company in Slovenia can be found here : A short guide to opening a company in Slovenia. Moreover, Company Data is also providing accounting services and business consulting. We suggest you to visit our Facebook  and Instagram.

Share this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *