How to open store in Slovenia?
Were you wondering how to open store in Slovenia? If you want to open store and conduct commercial activity, conditions that are determined in the following regulations have to be fulfilled:
- Trade Act (ZT-1).
- Regulations on minimum technical requirements for the conduct of trade activity.
- Regulations on the minimal level of formal education for the conduct of trade activity.
If you want to open store in Slovenia, certain minimal conditions have to be fulfilled in order to perform this business activity legally. The conditions depend on the type of trade and are as follows:
- Space, commercial equipment and commercial furniture in order to sell merchandise in a retail store.
- Itinerant trade (external counters).
- Type of trade, equipment and commercial furniture for selling products outside of a stationary shop.
- Type of trade, equipment and commercial furniture for the conduct of wholesale trade.
Open store in Slovenia – what type of business can you register as foreigner?
Firstly, you have to know that as non-EU citizen, you can register LTD company in Slovenia. If you already have a company in another country, you can just expand your business.
To register your business and open store in Slovenia, you can visit our offices! We are located in Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia. At our offices you can register your company for free! Apart from that you can obtain legal consultation, accounting services and business consultation to safely run your business!
Get your business package!
If you need help with registration of company in Slovenia, at Data you can receive full business support. We also offer help in the procedure of obtaining work and residence permit in Slovenia!
If you plan to open store in Slovenia, then the experts at the company DATA would gladly help you in the process. From the company registration to the choosing of the business space and preparations of the annual reports to the tax office, our company will be by your side and offer you all the needed support!
Write us an e-mail to the address [email protected]. You can also give us a call on the telephone number, +386 1 6006 270, Viber/WhatsApp: +386 40 530 718, or contact us on Skype data.business7.
Find us on Facebook!
Leave a Reply