Documents to open company in Slovenia for non-EU citizen

Documents to open company in Slovenia for non-EU citizen

Which documents to open company in Slovenia I need? Do you want to know more? Do you have any other questions regarding company registration? Or documents that you need? Do you want to know what kind of companies you can open in Slovenia? If you need help with opening comapny in Slovenia you are on right place. DATA d.o.o. has more than 30 years of experience with company registration in Slovenia. With help of more than 40 experts process of company registration will be simple! Do you want more information about it? Call us on Viber/WhatsApp +386 40 530 718 or write us on And you will get all information you need. This way your company registration in Slovenia will be simple!

 Start your own business in Slovenia now!

Documents to open company in Slovenia for non-EU citizen – sole proprietor (s.p.)

What non-EU citizen needs to register as sole proprietor (s.p.) in Slovenia? First of all they need to have residence permit for at least 12 months in Slovenia. And which are required documents to open company (sole proprietor)? On s.p. registration you need to bring few documents. Firstly you need identity document (passport and residence permit). Which are others? What else you need? Second document you need is Slovenian tax number. You also need to provide few documents from home country. And what if you aren’t (co)owner of facility where you will have business address? Then one of documents you need to provide is also consent of the owner.

But what to do if you don’t have business address in Slovenia? DATA have solution also for this! Yes, you read it correct! We can offer you business address service with a virtual office. For more information about virtual office in Slovenia you can contact us! Call on us on Viber/WhatsApp +386 40 530 718But this isn’t all. We don’t offer you only help with this! Of course we will provide you help with all other questions you might have! Not only we provide also accounting services but also legal and tax consulting!

Do you need more help? Contact us

And which are needed for limited liability company (LTD, d.o.o.)?

And which documents does non-EU citizen need if they want to open limited liability company (LTD)? They are almost same as ones for sole proprietor (s.p.). When non EU-citizen want to open LTD company they need to bring passport, Slovenian tax number, few documents from home country and consent of the owner (if needed). If you want to know which documents from home country you need, contact us and we will help you. You are more than welcome to call us on VIber/WhatsApp +386 40 530 718. You can also write us to Don’t wait. We will make sure you have all information. Openinig company in Slovenia with help of Data is easy!

We advise you to also visit our Facebook and Instagram.

Share this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *