How to establish a company in Slovenia, is question asked by many foreigners. Every year, more and more foreign entrepreneurs tend to opt for Slovenia when opening a company in the territory of the European Union.
Main forms of entrepreneurial activity in Slovenia are:
The most popular form of entreprenuerual activity in Slovenia is a Private Limited Company (LTD). Shareholders are not personally liable for the company’s activities except for the investment of the founding capital. The minimal amount of the founding capital when establishing a LTD has to be 7.500 EUR. After this, the registration is complete. You can use the founding capital for conducting your business.
What are the main features of a Private Limited Company?
- The company has to have at least one shareholder
- The minimal amount of the share capital has to be 7.500 EUR; the minimal amount of one shareholder has to be 50 EUR
- At least one managing director, who does not have to be citizen or resident of Slovenia
- There are no restrictions for foreign shareholders
- The authorised capital is composed of an amount of contributions paid in by members (up to 50 members), but there can also be a single member.
- The company is established with the partnership agreement, which must be in notarial form. The company opens a bank account and pays share capital.
- The members are entitled to profits in proportion to their contributions
- The decisions are taken by all members, in proportion to their contributions.
How to establish a company in Slovenia?
We at the company Data offer a fast response to the questions »How to establish a company in Slovenia?« along with detailed description of all the important steps. We can help you organize the whole process and prepare all the necessary informations.
How to establish a company in Slovenia? Ask us! Write to us on the e-mail email@example.com. You can also contact us over the phone 00386 1 6006 270 or 00386 40 530 718 (Viber, WhatsApp). You can also follow us on Facebook.