Are you looking to live in Europe? Would you like to get a residence permit and immigrate to Slovenia? The most common way for foreigners (third-country citizens) obtaining a residence permit in Slovenia is by opening a company and obtaining a work permit (foreign representatives and majority owners).
Other possibilities for obtaining residence permit in Slovenia, Europe:
- with finding an employer in Slovenia and obtaining an employment permit
- with other types of work permit
- researchers, college/university teachers or college/university associates with a residence permit as a researcher, a college/university teacher or a college/university associate issued in another EU member state;
- victims of human trafficking;
- holders of an EU Blue Card, issued by another EU member state and their family members;
- victims of illegal employment;
- foreign students who have resided in another EU member state on the basis of a temporary residence permit for studying purposes;
- aliens who stay in the Republic of Slovenia on the basis of a long-stay visa;
- long-term residents in another EU member state and their family members.
Opening a company in Slovenia is the most common and probably the most certain way to get a residence permit if you cannot meet other conditions to get a residence permit for living in Slovenia.
Do you want to immigrate to Slovenia?
We guarantee that, with business immigration to Slovenia, your interests will be protected, when working with other legal entities or government authorities. Legal professionals from the company DATA specialize in commercial law, as well as immigration law, so they will always have the answers to your questions.
You can contact us on Skype: data.business7, Viber/Whatsapp +386 40 530 718, telephone: +386 1 6006 270 or e-mail: [email protected]. You can also follow us on Facebook.
Hello, I am from Armenia, and i am interested in moving to Slovenia by opening a company in the mentioned country, could you please show me the measures that i need to take in order to reach my goal?
Thak you, sincerely…
I would like to know more information, details and timing of emigration by unscrewing the business firm. Please poselayte at this address.
Contacts: Tel. +374(97) 26-46-28 Country: Armenia
If a Russian-speaking specialist please send in Russian.